The Eurasian Week is a major annual business event aimed at the development of economy, investment and export potential of the Eurasian Economic Union (EAEU). The forum is held by the EAEU and the Eurasian Economic Commission.
The initiative to hold the annual Eurasian Week forum was approved by the prime ministers of five EAEU countries in May 2015.
The aim of the Eurasian Week is to offer opportunities for the development of export and investment potential of EAEU member-countries.
Main missions of the forum:
- Inform business community of the EAEU and third countries about the main achievements and strategic guidelines of the Union, as well as business support and development mechanisms.
- Enhance business interaction both within the Union and outside it: encourage B2B and G2B meetings and develop cooperation and subcontracted projects.
- Engage business community in the solution of specific Eurasian integration issues.
The forum is to offer an efficient dialogue platform for businessmen, experts and authorities of EAEU and third countries to discuss vital and specific issues of economic development in conditions of global challenges and jointly draft strategic solutions.
- The first Eurasian Week was held in October 2016 on the sidelines of the International Moscow Forum and Open Innovations development show.
- The business program included 16 thematic workshops with the participation of business and expert circles of Union member-states and third countries (Vietnam, Singapore, Egypt, South Korea, and EU countries). There were over 400 speakers.
- The exhibition part of the forum involved 43 exhibitors from Union countries and launched B2B interaction. Over 2000 people visited the forum. The forum was attended by more than 2,000 persons in total.
- This year the Eurasian Week will be held on the sidelines of EXPO-2017.
- The forum is listed among 18 most significant events of EXPO-2017.
- The main topics of the business program include Competitiveness in Modern Economic Conditions: Points of Growth (first day); Freedom of Goods, Services, Capital, Manpower and Information Movement in the EAEU: Present and Future (second day); Economy of the Future: Strategic Business Development Guidelines (third day).
All business program guidelines and the exhibition part of the forum are united under a common EAEU Export Potential Development motto.
Within the framework of the Eurasian Week, the Union Member States will showcase their export opportunities. The interactive exposition will bring together more than 300 companies of the Union Member States with an export potential.
The main areas of the exhibition include energy, IT and telecoms, agriculture, food industry, transport and logistics, engineering and automotive industry, chemicals, petrochemicals, pharmaceuticals and medical devices, metallurgy, mining, light industry, and wood processing.
The participants of the Forum will be able to invite any of the exhibitors for a bilateral meeting right at the Forum site by using an online appointment system.
For more information and registration please visit www.eurasianweek.org
Registration of Participants
Contacts with Speakers
Flights and Accommodation
+7 (495) 320-81-40