Moscow Region competitive advantages.
- Moscow and Moscow Region – a major metropolis with 18.7 million people, more than the population of Kazakhstan or the Netherlands
- Financial, business and political center of Russia
- A huge market. Population with high purchasing power
- High employment, production and innovation potential
- The most attractive place in Russia for foreign capital
Advantages of the Pavlovo-Posadsky District of the Moscow Region.
- Favorable geographical position, at the intersection of highways that link Moscow and the eastern part of Russia
- Common economic space with the capital city
- Availability of skilled labor resources and low average wages
- A wide choice of vacant lands, supplied with all the necessary infrastructure (gas and water supply, electricity, wastewater treatment, etc.) as well as industrial areas
- Investor friendly local administration and policies
Pavlovo-Posadsky District is a well-known center of the textile industry in Russia. Other industrial enterprises also operate in the district, producing nonferrous metallurgy, food, chemical and other products.
Total economic turnover grew by 33% in 2010, reaching more than 22 billion rubles. The lion’s share of total turnover came from large and medium enterprises – 75% or 16.5 billion rubles. Over the past year, the highest growth in turnover was recorded in the wholesale trade – almost doubling, retail trade – 113%, industrial production – 111%.
Enterprises that contributed to these high growth rates:
- Pavlovsky Posad Shawl Manufactory, OJSC
- Pavlovsky Posad Worsted Weavers, OJSC
- Pavlovsky Posad Silk, LLC
- Pavlovsky Posad Bakery, OJSC
- Pavlovsky Posad KVD, CJSC
- International Aluminum Company, LLC
- BASF East, LLC
- Energetic, MUE (Municipal Unitary Enterprise)
- Pavlovsky Posad Electroset, OJSC.
Read more information about Pavlovo-Posadsky District economic potential and Investment projects in the Presentation PDF.
Administration of the
Pavlovo-Posadsky District of the Moscow Region
4 Revolution Square,
City of Pavlovsky Posad,
Moscow Region, Russia 142500
+7 (49643) 2-05-87, +7 (49643) 2-05-87,
+7 (49643) 2-49-97,
Fax +7 (49643) 2-24-09
Web site: www.pavpos.ru