Administrative center: Krasnodar city
Transport routes: 9 seaports; 5 airports, 4 of which is international; federal railway and automobile routes.
Labor forces: population is more than 5 million people, 50 % of which – is economically active.
Key economical branches: industry, building industry, transport, agro industrial and fuel energy complexes, resorts and tourism.
Main natural resources: oil, gas, natural minerals, iron and apatite ores, salt rock, freshwater recourses, finewoods, 3,9 million hectares of fertile humus, 18 resort and recreational territories.
Climate: Moderate-continental, subtropical. Mid-annual quantity of sunny days – is 280.
10 reasons to invest in Krasnodar Region:
- Krasnodar region has one of the best investment legislations in Russia.
- Work with investors is the priority for authorities of all levels.
- Strategically successful geographic location of Kuban with respect to Europe.
- Political stability in the region.
- Developed financial infrastructure.
- The system of government support of investment projects at all stages – from signing protocols of intent till objects’ commissioning.
- Concentration of modern highly educated productive forces.
- High society standard of living.
- Possibility of investment project implementation in any branch of the economy.
- Ample potential of natural resources.
Ministry of strategic development, investments and external economic activity of Krasnodar region
350014, Russia, Krasnodar, Krasnaya st., 35
+ 7 (861) 214-58-48, 253-43-07, 268-48-78