October 3-6, Kazan
On October 3-6, 2013 Kazan will hold the largest Russian International Trade Fair EURO-ASIA EXPO 2013 which unites continents, cultures traditions and values. Kazan is one of the cultural and economic centers of Russia, the place where Europe meets Asia, East – West, traditions – modernity. From year to year the economic attractiveness of the city is rising as well as the number of tourists.
“Family values and traditions” is the main theme of the exhibition. To save family values is to create the future. Therefore it is a constructive labor for the benefit of the next generations. The exhibition is created so that each visitor will be able to find all necessary things for his family.
Only natural products made in ecologically favorable areas, whose producers give a total quality assurance will be presented in the EURO-ASIA EXPO 2013. It includes textile materials, home accessories, products of decorative and applied art, furniture, clothes, footwear and head-dresses, perfumes and cosmetics, health products, jewelry, costume jewelry, accessories, children’s goods and toys, souvenirs and gifts.
EURO-ASIA EXPO is the unique business area for networking and business development. The participation in EURO-ASIA EXPO 2013 will afford the opportunity to receive practical information, fresh ideas, to gain new skills and to meet a lot of significant business partners and realize your purposes.
Business meetings, forum, presentations of participating firms, fashion shows, master classes, outdoors events, photo-exhibitions, festival of international cuisines, drawings – all of this is waiting for you in EURO-ASIA EXPO.
Participation in EURO-ASIA EXPO 2013 will give you the opportunity to:
- Be listed in the CATALOGUE of International Trade Fair EURO-ASIA EXPO 2013
- Present your goods
- Demonstrate advanced technologies and advanced production equipment
- Get useful and practical information
- Discuss new ideas and share experience
- Assess the competitiveness of your products
- Maintain and develop contacts with customers
- Acquire new business relationships
- Expand markets in the Russian regions
- Receive the conditions for the expansion and strengthening of international cooperation
- Compare equipment and technology with foreign producers
- Conclude contracts and agreements
The primary audience:
- wholesale companies
- retail chains,
- foodservice industry,
- educational and medial facilities,
- other organizations involved in procurement of goods,
- government agencies
- specialized and business media