Moscow International Forum for Innovative development “Open Innovations” will take place from October 31 to November 2, 2013.
The Moscow International Forum for Innovative Development “Open Innovations” opens up on October 31, 2013 at the exhibition centre “Crocus City” in Moscow. The event, which will take place already for the second time, is organized by the leading Russian development institutions – “RUSNANO”, RVC, Skolkovo Foundation, State Corporation “Bank for Development and Foreign Economic Affairs (Vnesheconombank)”, Foundation for Assistance to Small Innovative Enterprises, the Agency for Strategic Initiatives to Promote New Projects (ASI) and Moscow City Government. The Chairman of the Organizing Committee of the Forum is Vladislav Surkov, the Deputy Prime Minister and Chief of the Government Staff of the Russian Federation.
MIT Technology Review has become the Knowledge Producer of the Forum “Open Innovation 2013”.
The Forum “Open Innovations” is thought by organizers as a global discussion venue devoted to the innovation topics. The event is aimed at predicting technology trends, defining the role of innovative ecosystems in global world processes, and setting the Russian and international agendas for innovative development.
Last year the Forum “Open Innovations” was attended by Dmitry Medvedev, the Prime Minister of the Russian Federation. In 2012 more than 5000 participants from 42 regions of Russia and 38 countries took part in the Forum. More than 150 events in the official, special and youth programs were attended by more than 700 speakers from 30 countries.
The “Open Innovation Expo” Exhibition, which is an integral part of the Forum, has been visited by 10,000 visitors in 2012. More than 500 companies from 16 countries presented about 1000 latest developments on 20,000 square meters of the exhibition space.
According to the research conducted by the Center for study of the regional issues the Forum “Open Innovations” has been recognized as the second most important event in the field of innovation in Russia after the country’s WTO accession.
5 Reasons to Become a Participant of the Forum
- Gain insight on global development trends for new technologies and the “points of growth” in Russia and beyond.
- Explore opportunities and meet the influencers who are heralding the future of change.
- Learn more about the innovative programs in Russia and of the Russian regions and the investment plans of the corporate and government sectors.
- Establish new business contacts that support real-world collaboration with entrepreneurs, venture capital investors, scientists and educations, policy-makers and more, from around the world.
- Leverage the power of innovation partnerships through networking and idea exchange.
More Information: www.forinnovations.org