MOSCOW GOVERNMENT and Department for External Economic and International Relations
Highlights themes of the Forum 2013:
Russia’s investment climate: government policy and the results of its implementation:
- The privatization of state assets. What can Russian and foreign investors expect?
- WTO and the investment climate. How can new opportunities and limitations be used in this context?
Moscow: The window onto Russia:
- Moscow Government legislation aimed at facilitating procedures for foreign investors
- “New” Moscow infrastructure: Opportunities for Investors
- Infrastructure development prospects: Road and other infrastructure construction
Investment policy of the regions:
- Prospects for regional specialization as an alternative to the creation of many different industrial clusters in each region: individual regional strengths? Economic and geographic factors.
Frank discussion. Law enforcement and protection of the interests of investors in Russia:
- Trends in law enforcement and legislative changes that affect the consideration of economic affairs and arbitration disputes.
AT THE FORUM:
- You will meet top managers of Russian and foreign companies, representatives of regional and federal authorities;
- It will be organized by the Centre for Business communication, where the organizers will help you to find interesting participants and help you arrange a meeting;
- You will be able to take advantage of opportunities for networking, including meeting rooms for short meetings and closed-door negotiations, translation services.
Speakers have confirmed their participation in the MIFIF 2013:
- Sergei Sobyanin Mayor of Moscow
- Andrey Tsyganov Deputy Head of the Federal Antimonopoly Service
- Andrey Sharonov Dean of Skolkovo Business School
- Anrey Shevelev Governor of the Tver region
- Anatoly Artamonov Governor of the Kaluga Region
- Pavel Shinsky General Director Le Chambre de commerce et d’industrie franco-russe
- Andrew Somers President & CEO American Chamber of Commerce
- Arvid Turkner Director, Regional Development, EBRD
- Dominique Fache President, Sophia Antipolis Science Park (France)
The detailed program is available at the Forum’s website.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us P.(Moscow): +7 (495) 780 71 18 P.(London): +44 208 123 97 63
Please, consider the following: participation in the forum is free, but submitting the registration form does not guarantee your participation in the Forum. All registrations require the approval from the Organising Committee.
Please note that the Organizing Committee reserves the right for priority confirmation of registration forms from the following companies:
- Foreign investment companies
- Foreign companies that already have or plan to have direct investment in Russia
- Business associations, trade chambers, etc.
- Representation offices of the foreign companies in Russia that already have direct investment in Russia
- Large Russian companies that already have or plan to have investment projects with the help of foreign capital
- Foreign and Russian development companies that already have or plan to have investment projects with the help of foreign capital
Each company may be represented by not more than two delegates – company heads and/or their deputies.
For forum registration please fill the form at the the Organising Committee web-site.