UK-Russia Business Forum “Promotion of Bilateral Cooperation and Internationalization of Small and Medium Enterprises” on the occasion of the 95-th anniversary of the Russian Trade Delegation in the United Kingdom.
16-18 November 2015
The Forum is focused on prospects for cooperation between Russian and British companies and trends in SME support and provides the following benefits for attendees:
– Opportunity to hear about the latest business opportunities in Russia, challenges and success stories;
– Meeting high level government officials and representatives of financial institutions, Russian regions and companies from Russia and the UK;
– Networking opportunity – including pre-arranged Government-to-Business and Business-to-Business meetings during a dedicated One-on-one networking event;
– Advice from UKTI International Trade Advisers and Business Specialists (SCHNEIDER GROUP) on export-import operations and doing business with Russia.
The event is organized by the Russian Trade Delegation in the United Kingdom together with the Russian Agency for SME support, Greater London Enterprise, Russo-British Chamber of Commerce and supported by UK Trade & Investment London, the Enterprise Europe Network, the Agency for Strategic Initiatives and Mission of Rossotrudnichestvo in London.
16 November: Reception on the occasion of the 95-th anniversary of the Russian Trade Delegation in the United Kingdom
17 November: Russian-British Business Forum (Plenary session, five panel discussions and lunch)
Panel discussions covering:
- Interaction of government bodies and development institutions of Russia and the UK for facilitation of bilateral collaboration, including SME support
- Financial support of SMEs and export activities
- Cooperation between Russian and British businesses communities: trends, challenges and prospects
- Doing international business in the current environment: factors of success
- Changes in investment and business climate in Russia
Invited speakers from:
– Business associations and development institutions (Greater London Enterprise, London Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Russian Agency for Small and Medium Business Support, Russo-British Chamber of Commerce, Association “Business Russia”);
– Government bodies and agencies (Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation, UK Trade & Investment, UK Export Finance, Agency for Strategic Initiatives);
– Financial associations and institutions (Association of Regional Banks of Russia, theCityUK, Sberbank of Russia, Bank VTB 24, SME Bank);
– Russian regions (Moscow, Saint-Petersburg, Lipetsk region, Tula region, Nizhny Novgorod region, Voronezh region);
– Business consulting and legal companies;
– Successful Russian and British companies.
18 November – One-on-one networking event – opportunity to meet with Russian companies and government officials