The Stal-Kontur company is producing the high-quality sawn timber from Siberia regions, Russia. Company planing to export products to Europe.
Company manufacturing approximately 6,000m2 per year, both as edged and unedged saw-timber.
The production is located in Pervouralsk in the Sverdlovsk Region, 45 km from the capital of the Urals – Ekaterinburg.
Company producing the Roofing and finishing shingle
Production methods – Sawn or Chopped
In the process of manufacturing, bark and sheep remain, which perfectly suits as an element of decor.
- Naturally durable ‒ no chemical treatment required
- Dense and even structure ‒ a hard tree species
- High-quality raw material ‒ the trunk selected has grown in the coldest regions
- Age of raw material ‒ starting from 300 years and distance between annual rings up to 1.5 mm
- Look ‒ very exclusive and becoming even more beautiful over time
- Versatile ‒ often used as façade and interior design element
Tel: +7 (965) 5398866
33 Radisheva office №4, Ekaterinburg, Russia