Each year, a series of major regional events, business forums, and meetings between members of the business community is held as part of efforts to promote the St. Petersburg International Economic Forum.
SPIEF SESSIONS: RUSSIA’S REGIONS: NEW AREAS OF GROWTH CALENDAR:
1. the Republic of Kalmykia – 24 April 2018, Elista.
2. the Ural Federal District – June 2018, Chelyabinsk.
3. the Southern Federal District – June 2018, Volgograd.
4. the Siberian Federal District – July 2018, Novosibirsk.
5. the North-western Federal District – August 2018, Pskov.
6. the Central Federal District – October 2018, Voronezh.
7. the Privolzhsky Federal District – October 2018, Samara.
8. the Republic of Chuvashia – November 2018, Cheboksary.
9. the Siberian Federal District – November 2018, Omsk.
10. the Southern Federal District – November 2018, Rostov-on-Don.
The Roscongress Foundation holds a series of events in Russia and abroad, including Russia’s Regions: New Areas of Growth (a joint project with the Russian Export Center and the Agency for Strategic Initiatives, with the support of EY and the Foreign Investment Advisory Council), and SPIEF off-site sessions aimed at supporting continuous cooperation between Russian and foreign officials, and the business and scientific communities. SPIEF off-site sessions have been held in Seoul (South Korea), Tokyo (Japan), New Deli (India), Montevideo (Uruguay), and in Stuttgart and at the Hanover Fair (Germany).
For more detailed information about SPIEF off-site events, see the SPIEF Events section.
Alongside SPIEF off-site events, the Roscongress Foundation organizes a number of its own forums abroad. An up-to-date calendar of the Foundation’s events in Russia and abroad is available on the official Roscongress website roscongress.org.