RBCC RussiaTALK Forum 2018 will take place in Moscow. Every year the Forum brings together leading figures in the Russo-British business community. Two Sessions with the speakers from various sectors will cover the most important and actual topics.
- 09:00–10:00 Registration
- 10:00–10:30 Welcome addresses
Moderator:Alf Torrents, Executive Director, RBCC
- Sergei Katyrin, President, RF CCI
- His Royal Highness Prince Michael of Kent, RBCC Patron
- Dr Laurie Bristow CMG, Her Majesty’s Ambassador, British Embassy
- 10:30–10:50 Blitz-interview
- Arkady Dvorkovich, Co-chairman of the Council, Skolkovo Innovation Center
- Roger Munnings, Chairman, RBCC
- 10:45–12:00 Session 1: Global Perspectives and Synergy with the UK for growth in the future
Moderator:Charles Hendry, President, RBCC Advisory Council
Despite the difficult economic environment, the business flows between Russia and Britain remain important drivers for both counties. What are the prospects for both the short and medium term and how can companies navigate the current environment to maximize their opportunities whilst avoiding pitfalls?
- David Campbell, President, BP
- Alex De Valukhoff, Managing Director, Aggreko
- Laura Brank, Moscow Managing Partner, Dechert
- Oleg Dubyanskij, General Manager, GSK
- Raven representative
- 12:00–12:30 Coffee Break
- 12:30–13:45 Session 2: What drives success in the challenging times?
Moderator: Stuart Lawson, Representative of the Management Board, RBCC
Focusing at company level, what lessons can be drawn from the success stories of British companies who have grown their Russian operations? What type of management is best suited for the environment and what is their experience of localisation both of management and manufacturing?
- Malachy McAlister, CEO, HSBC
- David Holden, Chief Commercial Officer, Orange
- Ulf Schneider, Managing Partner & Founder, Schneider Group
- Marat Atnashev, Dean, SKOLKOVO Moscow School of Management
- Eugene Kadushin, Co-founder, Partner, Trout & Partners
- Alexei Ivanov, Partner, EY
- 13:45–15:00 Lunch
The RBCC RussiaTALK Investment Forum 2018 is free of charge for all participants this year.
Please send your early registration (before 25th October 2018) to the Forum to firstname.lastname@example.org your name, company, position, and contact details or call us 8 495 961 21 60.
For sponsorship opportunities, please contact Maraia Sarkisova email@example.com