February 13-15, 2013, Russia, Saint-Petersburg
FIRST EVENT OF THE YEAR IN THE RUSSIAN AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY
Annual International Conference on Investment Attraction to Automotive Component Industry AutoInvest® is the leading event in the automotive component industry, offering the possibility to solve main practical problems on establishing a constructive dialogue between OEM`s, OES`s and legal authorities in consolidation of efforts to develop the automotive industry of Russia.
More than six years in a row, AutoInvest® gathers hundreds of professionals of the automotive component industry on its sites. In 2007-2012 the Conferences gathered more than 2,500 participants from Russia and other countries. On reviews of delegates and experts the Conferences have demonstrated the critical importance of the event for development of the automotive industry of Russia. Among all events in Russia the format of AutoInvest® has been recognized as the most successful and effective in solving practical issues on investment attraction to the automotive component industry.
KEY TOPICS OF AutoInvest® 2013:
- Automobile market of Russia: course of steady development;
- First results of the WTO’s accession and measures of state support of automobile
- manufacturing. Reduction of the negative impact from the WTO’s membership and non-tariff regulation instruments;
- Establishment of automotive component manufacturers parks – effective solution for the
- localization of automobile assembly and automotive component production in Russia (on
- the examples of successful projects);
- Automotive industry and national R&D basis. Opportunities for international cooperation
- in the creation of R&D centers.
- Automotive industry of Russia and HR market.
WIDE RANGE OF BUSINESS COMMUNICATION POSSIBILITIES
In 2013 delegates of the Conference will be offered with excursions to the industrial sites of St.Petersburg, discussions, workshops, B2B meetings, and also the specialized exhibition AutoInvest® 2013.
FOR THESE YEARS KEY SPEAKERS OF AutoInvest®:
M.Akimov, Vice Governor of the Kaluga Region; J.Balck, General Director, LLC «Scania-Peter»; M.Blokhin, General Director, National Association of Automotive Component Manufacturers (NAPAK); I.Bonchev, Head of the Segment on service delivery to automotive industry enterprises, «Ernst & Young»; G.Dvas, Vice Governor of the Leningrad Region; V.Dolgolev, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Republic of Belarus to the Russian Federation; V.Zinnurov, Deputy Chairman of the Government of the Ulyanovsk Region; I. Klebanov, the Plenipotentiary Representative of the President of the Russian Federation in the North-West Federal District; I.Korovkin, Executive Director, Association of Russian Automakers; V.Matvienko, Governor of Saint-Petersburg; Y.Matsunaga, General Director, LLC «Toyota Motor Manufacturing Russia»; S. Mitin, Governor of the Novgorod Region; D. Mikhailov, General Director, «Nissan Manufacturing Rus», R.Reiner, Coordinator of the Automotive cluster of Stuttgart, Germany; A.Rakhmanov, Director of the Department of the automotive industry and agricultural machinery, the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation; R.Rytwinski, General Director, «General Motors»; V.Tulpanov, Chairman of the Legislative Assembly of Saint-Petersburg, V.Tuzov, Director, Boston Consulting Group; V.Ustinov, Regional Director, «Magna International»; L.Himmer, General Director, LLC «MAN Truck and Bus RUS»; Gui-Il-Chun, General Director, LLC «Hyundai Motor Manufacturing Rus», T.Schneiderheinze, General Director, LLC «MAN Truck and Bus Production RUS» and others.
On February 13 participants of the Conference can visit the leading automobile assembly plants.
On February 14, taking into account the wishes of the participants, the format of congress day will be updated, and in addition to the participation in traditional sessions and discussion panels, each delegate will have the opportunity to apply the new option — working with individual manager to arrange short meetings with delegates of AutoInvest®.
On February 15 participants will have the opportunity to participate in the industry panel sessions, and also Localization School AutoInvest® will continue its work.
February 14-15 2013. The specialized exhibition for professionals.
Main sections of the exhibition:
- Local suppliers of automotive components;
- Raw materials for automotive components manufacturing;
- Construction and equipping of plants;
- Investments in the automotive industry and potential of the regions;
- Science – for the automotive components industry;
- Facilities and services for automotive manufactures.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT THE EVENTS: